Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

Must... have... more...

That flash rocked, esp. the time travelling bears. Is that song available on the Audio Portal?

Bill Murry The General! Bill Murry The General!

Is it me....

or was that a subliminal message you were TRYING to do at the end saying "Lol, Vote 5" inbetween the loops of the MS Paint-ness over Billl Muray's face.
It was quite kl at the beginning, but then you did the stupid voice over with the words and the stupid MS Painted face.
Not Impressed.

Stuntman Reloaded Stuntman Reloaded

ermmm...

couple of problems. 1.Wheels spin when vehicle is stationary. 2. What's up with the blatent advertising? But I did like the soundtrack.

RuDe-BoY-69 responds:

Thanks, the ads are there becuase if you go to a race track and look around all you canm see are ads. Yes, I've got to sort that wheel prob out.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

MUST... MAKE... SEQUEL!!!

LOLLERSKATES!!! I loved this movie sooo much, I watched it again! to make people stop watching the same one over, and over again, please make another one. Also I felt it was a little short and that more could be added to it. Overall: YAY!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

WOW!

This is definitely in my Top 10 of all time for Flash movies. You gotta make more and if they're even better this'll hit even higher up the best of all time for NG!

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

WOW!

Dude! This is Brackenwood worthy, AND IT'S ONLY A TRAILER!!! I can't WAIT to see the whole thing. Does anyone know when the proper thing is coming? Btw, I'm loving the soundtrack!