EXPGEN EXPGEN

Lollerskates!

Dude, you gotta make another one! It's original (to my knowledge) it's hilarious, it's retro and it's got a ledgend soundtrack... what else would you want from a game?

Scribble! Scribble!

WARNING: ADDICTIVE GAME AHEAD!

Level 3 scribbler :( it was still fun though. I liked everything about this game apart from the high score board which doesn't work :( But overall, I think this is a great game and I would recommend it to everyone :D

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Only three?

I appreciate that this is meant to be a trilogy, but couldn't you make like a Metal Gear Solid style game with army bases and stuff? that would be cool! Back to the game, I thought it was entertaining and frustrating at times but enjoyable all the way through. I think this is the best in the trilogy and I like the story that goes with it.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Great game

I really enjoyed playing this game and kept me amused for quite a while when I was searching for the stocking. I was confused by some of the items as they weren't necessary but they made the game better in some ways as it made you think a lot more about what you needed to do. I really liked the voices especially the one for the bloke whcih was v.professional. Well Done!

Character maker! Character maker!

Not Actually Chibi

The title of this game says that it is a chibi maker yet the style of the cartoon isn't. I still liked it though but I got bored of it pretty quickly so I think my score is fair.