Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

Must... have... more...

That flash rocked, esp. the time travelling bears. Is that song available on the Audio Portal?

Bill Murry The General! Bill Murry The General!

Is it me....

or was that a subliminal message you were TRYING to do at the end saying "Lol, Vote 5" inbetween the loops of the MS Paint-ness over Billl Muray's face.
It was quite kl at the beginning, but then you did the stupid voice over with the words and the stupid MS Painted face.
Not Impressed.

Stuntman Reloaded Stuntman Reloaded

ermmm...

couple of problems. 1.Wheels spin when vehicle is stationary. 2. What's up with the blatent advertising? But I did like the soundtrack.

RuDe-BoY-69 responds:

Thanks, the ads are there becuase if you go to a race track and look around all you canm see are ads. Yes, I've got to sort that wheel prob out.

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Lollerskates!

Dude, you gotta make another one! It's original (to my knowledge) it's hilarious, it's retro and it's got a ledgend soundtrack... what else would you want from a game?

Scribble! Scribble!

WARNING: ADDICTIVE GAME AHEAD!

Level 3 scribbler :( it was still fun though. I liked everything about this game apart from the high score board which doesn't work :( But overall, I think this is a great game and I would recommend it to everyone :D

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Only three?

I appreciate that this is meant to be a trilogy, but couldn't you make like a Metal Gear Solid style game with army bases and stuff? that would be cool! Back to the game, I thought it was entertaining and frustrating at times but enjoyable all the way through. I think this is the best in the trilogy and I like the story that goes with it.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Incredible

You sir, are an incredible composer. This is giving nobuo uematsu a run for his money I reckon. You've looped it perfectly, unlike some pieces I hear where there's an obvious gap, or it just doesn't really work as there's too much of a jump (either in key or mood). The song itself just never gets boring, this has gone on loop about 10 times, and i'm still headbanging away to it, as all Boss music should. Very good merging of classical and contemporary styles too throughout, with neither dominating too much, and very good use of percussion too.

Rent Day Blues Rent Day Blues

Good Job

It's not really based on the blues format, but it's good. It's more country if anything (judging by the instruments at least). It sounds at home on the soundtrack for the game 'Gun' I think.

Slart responds:

I see what you're saying about not being in the standard "blues" format, but as far as putting this in "country" I don't know... there's not a single country song from the past 20 years that sounds like this. Country as genre doesn't sound like this. At least not in a long time. Carrie Underwood? Garth Brooks? Oakridge Boys? It's closer to old school blues than any school of country in my mind. At the same time, I see what you're saying... current blues doesn't sound this way either.

Honestly, I was just taking a guess at the genre.

The Darkness Suite The Darkness Suite

Truly breathtaking!

I really love this piece, the title really help express the music and shows where you're coming from with this piece as well. Great job all round.
If you're doing sheet music, is there a chance i could have a copy? i would LOVE to learn this!
Thanks a lot!
VincentElric

MJTTOMB responds:

I can make some, but it'll take some time.

Thanks for the review! :)